И така, след като Никс повлече крак с първата от нашите лични, субективни (да наблегнем на това, хаха) класации за най-добрите филми на изминалата 2014-та, е време и аз да поема щафетата и да споделя какво ми грабна вниманието през годината.
Голямо количество лента беше изгледано, също толкова голямо остана неизгледано, по една или друга причина, но duty calls (or something), така че по-добре да се захващаме.
Идеята класациите да са подкрепени със сценарийни цитати от самите филми винаги ми е харесвала не само, защото ти спестява мъката да се опиташ да вместиш мислите си за дадена лента само в няколко реда, но и защото какъв по-добър пример за силата на едно кино произведение, ако не именно неговата основа – сценарият.
Но преди личната ми класация от 10 пълнометражни игрални филми, мисля за загрявка да започна с Топ 5 на анимациите, които ми харесаха най-много през 2014-та. (Защото анимираното кино е твърде прекрасно и заслужава собствена класация! :p )
Топ 5: Най-добри анимации – 2014
- 5: The Book of Life
- 4: The Lego Movie
- 3: Big Hero 6
- 2: How to Train Your Dragon 2
- 1: The Tale of the Princess Kaguya
Добре. И след като свършихме тази час от задачата, ето ги и 10-те игрални пълнометражни филми, които ми направиха изключително силно впечатление и мисля, че определено ще се връщам към тях с времето.
– Why did you come here?
– To surf. I don’t know… I don’t know.
– I’m glad you’re here.
– You weren’t expecting it.
– You crossing the Atlantic without knowing why… I expected no less of you, Sergi. What would have surprised me would be you crossing over knowing why.
– I hadn’t expected that welcome either.
– What did you expect?
– That you’d jump desperately into my arms. Like in the movies. They kiss at the last second and everything is fixed like some miracle happened. That would have been a good plan.
– What about the next day?
– I guess they’re still unhappy. They take it to court and get divorced.
Through plenty of crying, I’ve learnt to be content that I won’t always be happy, secure in my loneliness, hopeful that I will be able to cope. Every year on Christmas Day I get very lonely. An incredible feeling of solitude. On this day, everything has stood still, even the trees have stopped rustling, but I’m still moving, I want to move, but I have nothing to move to, and nowhere to go. The scars beneath my skin suddenly surface and I get scared. Scared of being alone.
– I want to know that I’m not driving in one direction.
– Do you have sinful thoughts sometimes?
– About carnal love?
– That’s a shame. You should try… Otherwise what sort of sacrifice are these vows of yours.
What I’d really like to say to you tonight is thank you. If you’re one of the people that’s put money in these buckets, if you’ve supported LGSM, then thank you, because what you’ve given us is more than money. It’s friendship. When you’re in a battle against an enemy so much bigger, so much stronger than you, well, to find out you had a friend you never knew existed, well, that’s the best feeling in the world. So, thank you.
– I wish that was me.
– That bird singing…
#4. Gone Girl
– You fucking cunt!
– I’m the cunt you married. The only time you liked yourself was when you were trying to be someone this cunt might like. I’m not a quitter, I’m that cunt. I killed for you; who else can say that? You think you’d be happy with a nice Midwestern girl? No way, baby! I’m it.
– I find it insincere to talk about spirituality when you haven’t shed a single tear on your parents’ grave and never even visited them.
– There are ways of crying you don’t know, Mrs Necla.
…And let’s face it, Dad, you are not doing this for the sake of art. You are doing this because you want to feel relevant again. Well guess what, there’s an entire world out there where people fight to be relevant every single day. And you act like it doesn’t exist! Things are happening in a place that you ignore, a place that, by the way, has already forgotten about you. I mean, who the fuck are you? You hate bloggers. You mock Twitter. You don’t even have a Facebook page. You’re the one who doesn’t exist. You’re doing this because you’re scared to death, like the rest of us, that you don’t matter. And you know what? You’re right. You don’t. It’s not important. Okay? You’re not important. Get used to it!
– Dad, there’s no real magic in the world, right?
– What do you mean?
– You know, like elves and stuff. People just made that up.
– Oh, I don’t know. I mean, what makes you think that elves are any more magical than something like a whale? Yoy know what I mean? What if I told you a story about how underneath the ocean, there was this giant sea mammal that used sonar and sang songs and it was so big that its heart was the size of a car and you could crawl through the arteries? I mean, you’d think that was pretty magical, right?